Director of the Tower Dental Group, Tower Dental Implant Center at The Cedars-Sinai Medical Office Towers in the Beverly Hills / Los Angeles, California.
Since returning from active military services, Dr. Gerber has maintained a private dental practice with an emphasis on:
- Reconstructive and rehabilitative dentistry
- Cosmetic & esthetic dentistry
- Dental implantology
- Treatment of patients with complex medical conditions
- Problems of the temporomandibular joint
- Appliances for treatment of Sleeping disorders, snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy and detailed treatment plans
- Oral screenings, detection and preventive care & treatments
In August 2014, Dr. Gerber was inducted as a Fellow in the American College of Dentists. He was previously inducted as a Fellow in the Pierre Fauchard Academy (International Honor Society) in 1996 and the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society (Zeta Chapter) the National Dental Honor Society.
Colonel Robert Gerber was presented the California Medal of Merit for exceptionally meritorious service.