Due to the Covid-19 pandemic you will find many changes have been made with the office itself, the system for appointment scheduling, and the appearance of the treatment room staff in full personal protective equipment (PPE). All these changes are to make certain we have done everything possible to keep your and our dental team safe.
- When scheduling your appointment, we will send you our new Prescreening and Consent forms by email. Please complete the forms and return them by email to [email protected]
- Please brush and floss your teeth thoroughly before coming to the office.
- You must wear a mask when entering the building and the office.
- Please maintain social distancing in the Reception Room. After entering sanitize your hands with Purell Sanitizer that is provided on the Reception Room table.
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the treatment area.
- You will be asked to rinse your mouth with Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 1.5% for 20-30 seconds to reduce the presence of oral bacteria and viruses.
Please do not bring additional persons with you during your visit. Caregivers will be asked to leave the office after you have been taken into the treatment area. If you have any questions regarding any of these changes, please do not hesitate to call at 310-652-0450.
My staff and I wish you a safe and Happy Hanukkah, Christmas and New Years!
Robert B. Gerber, D.D.S., F.A.C.D.
Karen, Ruth, Karla, and Lila